Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fight For 27 Day and Night

There was then a great fight between Krsna and Jambavan in which they fought like two opposing vultures. Krsna and Jambavan first of all began fighting with

1.weapons,
2.then with stones,
3.then with big trees,
4.then hand to hand,
5.until at last they were hitting one another with their fists,

and the blows were like the striking of thunderbolts. Each was expecting victory over the other, but the fighting continued for days, both in daytime and at night, without stopping. In this way the fighting continued for twenty-eight days.

Significance
In the Ramayana is the story of a bear called Jambavan who served Ram with devotion, helping him along with the army of monkeys, to attack Lanka and defeat the demon-king Ravana. But during that time, he had a thought, “How I wish to fight with Ram! But I cannot as I am his great devotee and admirer.” Ram divined Jambavan’s thoughts and said, “In my next life, when I descend as Krishna, you will get the opportunity to fight me.”

Measurment
As the 28th Day Covers before it 27 Days and Nights representing all the
Moods of Mind represented by Moon with his  27 Spouses - Krishna
Satisfied to the fill the  fight lust in Jambavan

No comments:

Labels

About Me

My photo
CEO freeglobaluniversity.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive